March 16, 2016

The weeks meal plan is a little Bland, I'm getting back to the basics to see if I can get my HORRIBLE eating habits under control. When I don't have my meals planned out and prepped then I usually just find something quick and easy to eat and it usually is not healthy as I'm sure you all can relate.
Breakfast will be vegetables and eggs. I usually steam veggies for dinner and then use the leftovers the next day in my eggs. I also like to eat something sweet for breakfast so I will usually eat a couple kiwis or strawberries.
My morning SNACKS are always Greek yogurt with some sort of fruit in it, this week I'm going to have kiwis or fresh pineapple. I always try to provide fresh fruit for my family instead of the fruit in a can in which always has added sugar and a bunch of other stuff.
Lunches are going to switch off between my nourishment bowl and Chicken Tostada. The nourishment bowl is crammed packed with nutritious food that is very good for your body and of course the Chicken Tostada is delicious.
Afternoon snacks are

No comments: