April 12, 2015

New Week

Tomorrow is Monday which means a brand new week for me. I am super excited to kick this weeks butt and loose at least 2.5 lbs. I am doing mostly Paleo eating all week long with a few exceptions. I have decided on 2 desserts which are Chocolate Moose and Apple Crisp and of course they are both Paleo. My goals for this week are..

Fitness:
  • Do ALL my workouts (doubles week) taking Sunday off
  • Yoga/Stretching every morning
Nutrition:
  • Eat 90% Paleo
  • Drink 1 gallon of water each day
  • Enjoy 3 cups of green tea each day
Family Adventure:
  • Explore Itch-Ka-Pee park with the boys
  • Take picture of my boys each day
My Life:
  • Finish Personal Development Book
  • Write in my Gratitude Journal each day
  • Meditate each day
Career:
  • Complete power hour each day
  • Help 2 new people become fit and happy

No comments: